• a lovely winter coat with a shawl collar passing in the hood
• a single-breasted, but has a fairly large piece of material overlapping, so there is always the possibility of moving the buttons to enlarge or narrow the coat without any impact on the form of the garment
• with tying belt
• well-fitting back of the coat – It might be a little bit bigger in size. If more tailored coat is preferred, we suggest choosing a smaller size.
• asymmetrical cut on the front
• additionally padded with quilted lining (also in sleeves)
• a very good quality fabric for allergy sufferers (12% wool, 55% poliester, 33% acrylic)
• available colors: light camel, dark camel, black, blue, red wine, gray melange, bottle green, navy blue
• made in Poland in our Atelier based on our own designs
The actual photo – light camel
The palette of all available colors in the Talia Online Store is presented in photos of various models of the goods. If you are not sure or convinced about a particular color, please contact us.
Available sizes: XS, S, M, L, XL
Size guide(in centimeters):
XS – breast: 86-88 / hips: 94-96 / length of the coat: 96 / sleeve: 61
S – breast: 90-92 / hips: 98-100 / lenght: 96 / sleeve: 61,5
M – breast: 94-96 / hips: 102-104 / lenght: 97 / sleeve: 62
L – breast: 98-100 / hips: 106-108 / lenght: 97 / sleeve: 63
XL – breast: 104-106 / hips: 112-114 / lenght: 98 / sleeve: 64
Our products are standard measures. So, if you want the product to be customized, let us know. In case of this particular model it is possible to extend or shorten sleeves and extend or shorten the lenght of the coat. All changes are valued separately and individually – an e-mail contact required.
When the product is available at the company, we send the ordered products even the following day (after we get payment). As a standard meeting the order is between 2-5 days. If any kinds of customization of the product are required (modifications of already made coat or sewing a new one), delivery time might be extended (max. up to 14 days).The customer will be always informed about any delays.